Friday, April 25, 2008

WASL Success!

We finished the WASL today. I thought the students did a great job. After each test, I asked the students if they thought that the test was easy, medium, or hard. Most said that they thought it was easy and some said medium but never hard. I think that is a good sign. I also asked if any thought they got a perfect score with none wrong, and some actually said that they thought they didn't get any wrong. I wouldn't doubt it with this class. I am excited to see their scores next year.

6th grade camp is coming soon. May 6th- 9th at Miracle Ranch. We have been preparing pre-camp lessons to get ready for it. I think the students are very excited to go to camp. It's really fun to see how some students that are shy, really shine at camp.

I am really enjoying this class this year. We have fun in the classroom but also work very hard!

No comments: