Friday, May 23, 2008

Thank You!

It was my birthday yesterday and my class and my reading class (Ms. Berghuis's class) made it a great day for me. I came to school and walked in my room to see a big Happy Birthday poster on the wall. Furthermore, I got a card from every student, a white chocolate mocha, some cookies, and the birthday song sang to me in five different ways (Russian, Japanese, Thailand (Thai), Spanish, and Sign Language).

Mrs. Hendrix, Taylor's mom brought the class and I cupcakes at lunch with a balloon attached. It was an exciting day for me as I grow older and wiser (so I think or am telling myself). This year is coming to an end soon and it just shows me how special this class has been to me this year. I will never forget my first class at Hunt Elementary!

Mr. Iverson

1 comment:

ShopAholic said...

what, your own class didnt make it a great day but ms berghuis' did... how rude! and to think i brought you cupcakes......

taylor