Sunday, September 9, 2007

Perseverance

Have you had an important goal that you worked on to achieve? Has persevering helped you reach a goal? Please share.

This is a picture of my son trying to persevere playing golf like many people have in the world! We start this unit on perseverance this week and we will begin by reading the story "The Fire Builder" in our Open Court series.

On Wednesday, the students get out at 12:00 to have the option of going to "Do the Puyallup" at the Puyallup Fair. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Mia said...

Dear Mr.Iverson,

Persevrance means to go through with what you want to do until the end. (were we supposed to put the meaning?) Anyway, for my writing assessment, would it be okay if I put a little picture on there? Because I did....It's of a pencil writing the word WRITE. OKay well, that's all.....

Mia

Jessica said...

I think Perseverance means to not give up, and to endure till the end.

Jessica

ShopAholic said...

I think perserverance is when you keep on pushing yourself till the end even though it may be hard.


Taylor